Jennifer Faye (Williamson) Jordan, M.D.
Dr. Jordan is excited to be back in eastern North Carolina to treat patients from her hometown.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Internal Medicine Internship:
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Cataract surgery
- Premium IOL implants
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
- Pterygium surgery
- Eyelid procedures
- Intravitreal injections
Dr. Jordan grew up on her family’s farm outside of Fremont, NC where she attended Charles B. Aycock High School. She graduated from Duke University with majors in biology and history. After completing medical school at the University of North Carolina, she spent a year in Wilmington for her internal medicine internship. She returned to UNC for her ophthalmology residency, where she was recognized with the Clinical Excellence and Resident of the Year Awards. She also served as Chief Resident during her final year of training.
She moved back to eastern North Carolina to provide excellent eye care for the patients where she grew up. She has quickly become an active staff member at Wayne UNC Hospital. It is truly a pleasure and an honor for her to help protect and restore eyesight for the citizens of Wayne, Johnston, and surrounding counties. She is an amazing mother to a beautiful little boy, a budding craftswoman, and an avid baker, often sharing treats with the Waynesborough Ophthalmology staff and her family who live nearby. While Dr. Jordan and her husband delight in traveling, she loves returning to the Coastal Plain around Goldsboro for jogging.